30 December 2014

time to think..

Merry Christmas

It's hard not to get reflective when a year comes to an end, especially on those days between Christmas and New year when you have a little time to breath out and put your feet up (if you are lucky that is..). This year has been a busy and challenging one for me and my family but for all it's highs and lows I'm grateful as it has brought us to where we are right now. 
Kailey said...

"It's hard not to get reflective"

Exactly! Trying to get my ducks in a row and be optimistic for the new year. Sending all my love to you and your family in 2015!

Nadinoo said...

Thank you Kailey! I agree it's always much more productive to be positive, let's hope the new year brings with it much more of the good stuff! x

Cat said...

Ditto - 2014 was a bit of a shambles! But a new year brings new hope, fresh starts and clean slates - and I'm looking forward to seeing what it brings for you, your gorgeous business and your lovely family. Happy New Year, Nadia! xxx

Nadinoo said...

Let's hope so Cat! I'm certain you have an amazing year ahead of you and I shall enjoy following it all on your dear blog x

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.