9 August 2014

Featured shop on Etsy

READ OUR FEATURE ON THE ETSY BLOG

It was huge honor to be chosen as featured shop on Etsy, over the years I have admired all the talented sellers featured. It was nice to tell my little story again and take stock of what an exciting few years it has been since designing the very first Nadinoo collection back in 2009. There have been many ups and downs but my love for what I do makes it impossible to imagine doing anything else.
To celebrate the past 5 years we are offering a few of your most loved styles from collections gone by. It has been such a nostalgia rush to sew these pieces again, I hope you enjoy them too.

SHOP ETSY

Kailey said...

Congratulations Nadia! So well deserved and a joy to see a behind the scenes into your beautiful mind and workspace <3

Nadinoo said...

Thank you Kailey! Just discovered your lovely blog, love your outfits x

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.