20 January 2014

A little bit of inspiration

Leah Reena Goren

I was admiring the work of photographer Amber Byne this morning and stumbled across this lovely shoot she did for Leah Reena Goren. It got me thinking how long it's been since I posted any work by other artists or designers I admire. There should always be room to share and appreciate the beautiful work crafted by passionate individuals.

So today we celebrate the talented illustrator/designer Leah Reena Goren who magically turns everything she touches into wearable cuteness. Grab all your favourite cat and floral prints on her Etsy shop, or just browse through her illustrated blog and feel inspired to paint everything around you.. I'm totally smitten with these chiffon scarves that need to find their way into my life soon or who knows what will happen..!?
Photography by Amber Byrne Mahoney
Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.