25 August 2012

Last days of Summer..

I thought it would be nice to share a few more photos from our trip down to Ruttland. These were taken while the weather was glorious and we managed to get a little sun on our skin while walking around the reservoir and bathing in the grassy fields. I have to confess that when the sun is shining I tend to wear as little as possible so this Nadinoo maxi dress was a little prim for me. I've worn the shorter version of Fleur's Blossom and Thistle dress a lot more over the Summers so I'm a tad sad that they are almost gone from the shop. Really feeling that Summer has come to an end here, even though it never really begun this year we have made the most of every ray of sunshine brought our way. I hope you've all had warmer days and got plenty of wear out of your summer wardrobe, with hopefully the odd Nadinoo dress in there too! 
Photography by Nadinoo

Bag Vintage 
Glasses Vintage
Summer Sandals Kurt Geiger
rose-a-petits-pois said...

You're so beautiful Nadia :-)
I am also sad summer is coming to an end...
x

Nadinoo said...

Blush!! Tar very much Genevieve.. I think you guys had a much better Summer in London, gosh I miss that place :(

Alessandra Sorrentino said...

Or you can always drop by and say hi to your friend in sunny Italy :) I would gladly share these crazy hot weeks with you sweetie, we are literally melting!
Anyways I'm so glad that you managed to get the most of every single ray of light, and as always you look absolutely gorgeous in your Nadinoos! That print was one of my favorite!
A big hug :)
Ale
x

Nadinoo said...

Gosh I'd absolutely love to visit you Ale, Turin was on the TV yesterday and I was so impressed by how pretty it is. I promise to pay you a visit as soon as we get ourselves sorted.
Hope it cools down a little for you in the mean time, no one wants a melted Ale x

Olga said...

Amazing dress and sandals! I really like the color beryuzovy!
Very nice post!

http://blondeandvanilla.blogspot.com

Lublyou said...

i wish summer could stay forever... you look wonderful, love the inside light from your eyes. :-)

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.