29 February 2012

Countryside walks

 When moving back to the England two years ago I was keen to rediscover my home country and appreciate all the beautiful places I had previously neglected to visit. Since then we have enjoyed so many countryside walks, coastal holidays and mini city breaks throughout the UK. I wanted to share snippets of our adventures so you can build an image of our little Britain and perhaps even inspire a visit to us one day. I for one love browsing through blogs for a glimpse of countries and places I have never been, it's a great way to get to know the world as a local. 
These photos were taken on a walk around Rutland water while visiting family on New Year's day.
Photography by Nadinoo

Hat Vintage
Hand knitted scarf gift from Bricolage 
Festive Bell broach gift from Gran
Q's Daydream said...

you have the best coats!

Charmaine said...

Wow! It looks so scenic and atmospheric, sigh, how this makes me miss living in England! I love everything about your outfit, the coat especially. And that hat too!

Melissa Righero said...

Love this time of year.

Josephine Frances said...

Perfect! I am jealous. Visiting the English countryside is a long term dream of mine! (as in I've been dreaming of it for a really long time!)

The Foolish Aesthete said...

The coat is darling. It's interesting, because when I used to live in England (years ago!), I was the only one to wear brightly colored coats outside of London (I did the bright purple coat with contrast beret/hat back at uni!). It is lovely to see your outfit against the English countryside.

www.thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.