9 December 2010

N.E.E.T. The book!!

book1


I have been anticipating the release of this fine book since being contacted by Stephanie from N.E.E.T.   to be one of the 5 shops featured. I have been a huge fan of this Indie magazine since setting up Nadinoo, it has introduced me to so many new designers, illustrators and photographers over the years.
It's a HUGE pleasure to be part of their first ever book!


book4



I'm so impressed with how it looks, if those covers alone are not enough to tempt you the layouts look even more exciting.. I'm normally pretty decisive but changed my mind on which cover to order quite a few times. Finally went back to my first choice of cover number 5.
Can't wait for it to arrive on my door step!


book6


Even features my favorite blogger Jennifer from Sally Jane Vintage. Always enjoy reading her interviews, such an inspiring little lady.

book8


book5

To get your mitts on your very own copy hop onto the blurb website or choose your cover here first. 
Either way, I hope you enjoy x
Ashley Archibald said...

awesome! love the layout

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a beautiful book!! I want one too!! xoxoxoo

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Congrats on your feature in the book! I tickles me that you're a fan of my blog. ;) Thanks so, so much!

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.