16 October 2010

Mother's little helper

1

2

4

3

I'm still captivated by this adorable video shot by Crena and styled by Kimberley Watson, that girl is too cute for words. We were so very close to shooting a mood video for our AW10 collection with these talented ladies, still I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities in the future for video frolicsome fun... x

Laia said...

I would have loved to see a Nadinoo mood video!

Johanna Lu said...

Me too! Look like a perfect fit for the Nadioo label. Oh and I always get tons of compliments when I wear your pixie petal dress!

THE DIVINITUS said...

very pretty. kept in dreamy pastels.

Anna Liebheart said...

I love pastel colours! a great discover today: your blog and this pretty vintage video ;) sunday dreaming...

herecomesthesun said...

wow everything about these pictures is perfect- the model, the styling, the soft light, the pastel colours, her gorgeous hair!

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.