28 February 2010

A peek behind the scenes Part 1

Behind the scenes of the Nadinoo SS10 shoot

It's difficult to think that almost this time last week we were running around one of Munich's theater halls finding cute spots to shoot the SS10 collection. It was such a lovely venue with great backdrops aplenty to shoot against. Here are a few sneaky pics I took throughout the day, our adorable model Kirstin Elfelt did such a wonderful job. She worked so well with the new look of the collection and put on a brave face despite the winter chill.  Since then we have moved to sunny London and unpacked into our cute new apartment with adjoining studio. I feel so at home already with the Flower and Broadway market just a few steps away. In true British style the rain has been persistent but my rose tinted glasses are securely fastened while I enjoy each and every minute.


Before I forget the Nadinoo online boutique is now up and running again, with half price delivery within the UK. I hope to start catching up on orders tomorrow morning, and will be sending out some special offers via the mailing list within the next few days.


Be sure to pop by later on this week when I will be posting Part 2 of the behind the scenes, can't wait to launch the new collection!
AlicePleasance said...

Oh my...I can't wait for the new collection too! And there are already a couple blouses in these pics that I want!!!!

BPremo said...

Thanks for sharing a peek behind the scenes. I love the clothes (of course), the hair, and the location!

julia said...

Everything looks so lovely! I really like the location choices for the shoot too.

Laia said...

Everything looks completely amazing! OMG

I'm so happy to hear that you've finally moved to London, I hope I do the same soon! I'd like to spend the summer there anyway :)

Brianna Renee said...

these photo shots are beautiful. i especially love the 2nd one to the right, on top.
congrats on your new move! must be exciting living in london with all the lovely shops and scenery with a job like this =)

xo

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.