21 December 2009

Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?


 
Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon Levitt

After watching 500 days of Summer again last night I was left craving a little more of the cute twosome, to my delight today I stumbled across this short music video on Lily and the Muse.
Hope you enjoy it as much as me!
I've been watching so many old Hepburn movies lateley I feel I could also burst into song and dance at any given moment..

AlicePleasance said...

Lovely video, lovely movie, lovely Zooey! I can't wait for She&Him's new album, coming in March!

Natalia L. said...

This video makes me really happy every time I watch it!

Daydream Lily said...

aw thank you lovely. Im yet to see this movie, but I already know ill love it!!! if you have any Audrey short clips to recommend for the new blog do send them through :)

x Liss

Libertad said...

I love it too, I saw it some time ago and always makes me smile :)

anon said...

i watched it on the plane and was very pleasantly surprised at how much i enjoyed it.

Lauren said...

loved this film, also the video you posted is so cute!

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

mhm how i adore zooey and joe!
such a lovely, lovely video
i wish i could dance like them!

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

mhm how i adore zooey and joe!
such a lovely, lovely video
i wish i could dance like them!

Jen said...

Adorable video. I love that duo.

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.