8 December 2009

Cheeky 40's inspiration



Had an amazing trip to London, it was none stop work but very worth while. So much exciting Nadinoo things happening behind the scenes but I shall save it till closer the time.  Since getting back yesterday I have been catching up on all your lovely orders, almost there just one more day and I think we will be back on track.

There was an amazing article on Nadinoo published on Divine Caroline while I was away and a whole 3 page interview with myself. If you fancy finding out a little more about me head over to Divine Caroline, apologies if I come across a tad boring, I'm hoping my life will become a little more rock and roll when I move to London!
meredith cheng - munaluna said...

What a great article - congrats! It's nice to know how you become inspired to make your garments. I love Zooey's style too!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh congratulations on the article.

I just happened to see your pieces through the gorgeous photo's of Marlies Dattler. Just wonderful, love them all.

xxx

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!
heard you're back, hope you had a nice time in london!
see you soon :*

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

I love the 40s and I love cheeky cheesy vintage even more. Mostly because sometimes I'm a bit cheesy myself and love vintage.

I love your site and designs so very much!

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.