3 October 2009

Nadinoo News


 MySpace Fashion

Today a lovely little feature on Nadinoo was posted on MySpace Fashion.
There is also a hand written interview with myself on there, it was the hardest thing I have done in a long while.. I am so dependent on typing I forgot how unreadable my handwriting had become.. Anywho four efforts later and I finally completed this simple task.. Hope you can read it!


The new look website is fully up and running, I'm really pleased with the result. Would love to say a huge thanks to Chris Baisden for working so hard on it and also for being so patient with me. 
The new season will start to trickle in during the coming week and hopefully be fully active next Monday when I am back from my UK trip. 
Hope you all have a lovely week while I'm gone!

j. said...

Congrats on the feature! You totally deserve it. I havent really had the time to browse through your designs before but I checked them out today and needless to say, Im in love! Very, very timeless indeed. :-)

xx

Nadinoo © . Design by FCD.